A gentle reminder that 33 1/3 proposals are due in by April 30th. Get crackin’ if you want to write something!
I’ve just submitted a proposal for the series, and if it moves forward I will likely be contacting and/or canvassing a bunch of people ‘round these parts.
More information here: http://33third.blogspot.com/p/how-can-i-submit-proposal-for-33-13.html
Along with a list of previous books: http://33third.blogspot.com/p/complete-list-of-33-13-series_27.html
- bwall05 likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- girlboymusic said: Shiiiiiiit. I’m so sorry, I forgot I promised to read it. You can totally meangirl me and stick my bra in the freezer at our ’90s sleepover.
- alexmacpherson said: The 33 1/3 deal is one of the worst ways of screwing over people who make a living from writing - no advance, no guarantee of any money in fact - and I’d advise no one to do it.
- isabelthespy said: ahhh I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to read it, if I’d known you were planning to submit it this week i would have fought past how braindead I’ve been (I wanted to give it my full attention) :(
- cureforbedbugs posted this